Designed for non-contact marking eggs in trays in motion on a conveyor shuttle mechanism.
Marking printer PRIMUM B1 with minikonveyer
marking of eggs in the trays (10 eggs, 12 eggs, 18 eggs, 30 eggs).
- Marking machine can produce long-lasting and clear print.
- Non-contact printing technology is applied in order to avoid combat eggs and printing problems on curved surfaces.
- Text up to 4 lines using a variety of matrices, upper and lower case letters, including the use of national symbols.
- Graphics with a set of graphic symbols, a built-in and user-created using the built in graphics editor (optional).
- Time and date can be used for automatic print date of manufacture/shelf life, with different options for encoding date and time.
- the printer is fully automated and supported a control system that issues a warning if operator intervention is required.
|2 –page print speed (1 tray of 30 eggs)/ sek):||7|
|4 –page print speed (1 tray of 30 eggs)/ sek):||10|
|Maximum performance eggs/hour||14400|
|The Number of rows print||1-4|
|The Number of characters in the string||up to 124|
|Print symbols, logos||yes|
|Memory capacity of the printer||100 marks/100 count|
|Volume ink tank, l||1|
|Power||220 V, 60 W|
|Control unit dimensions, mm||300х180х450|
|Miniconveyor dimensions, mm||1080х600х415|
Are water-based ink blue and red colors.
The presence of a health certificate for ink entitles you to the use of the device for marking eggs.
1 liter of ink sufficient to cause ~ 90 million characters.