Analogue marking printer PRIMUM B1. The difference is the presence of six independent channels that operate from a single photosensor.
Marking printer PROXIMA B6
marking of eggs in classifying machines (such as sime-tek,staal kat,nabel,moba)
marking other surfaces absorb
marking of corrugated packaging.
- The printer can produce long-lasting and clear printing on variety of surfaces, including porous and rough materials of irregular shapes such as chicken eggs, extruded gaskets.
- Non-contact printing technology is used to avoid problems printing on curved surfaces (there is a significant distance of 50 mm between the print head and the object).
- The text up to 2 lines using a variety of matrices, upper and lower case letters, including the use of national symbols.
- The graph with the set of graphic characters, a built-in and user-created using the built in graphic editor (optional).
- Time and date can be used for automatic printing of production date/shelf life, with different options for encoding date and time; built-in counters allow you to print batch number, product, and other dynamically changing information.
- The printer is fully automated and supported by a control system that issues a warning if operator intervention is required.
- Optionally the printer is equipped with an interface that works with any PC, which occurs under Windows ® via RS-232 or RS-485.
|The number of points in Marche vertically||16, 24, 32|
|The Number of rows print||1-4|
|The maximum length of the brand, points horizontally||1488|
|Character height, mm||from 1,5 to 25|
|Working environment temperature||+18...+35 Со|
|The distance from the printhead to the object, mm||4-50|
|Volume ink tank, l||1|
|The voltage||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Control unit dimensions, mm||300х236х450|
|Printhead dimensions||довжина: 245 мм
діаметр: 42,2 мм
довжина кондуїту: 2 м
Use water-based ink of red, blue, green, black colors.
The presence of a health certificate for ink entitles you to use of the device for marking eggs.
1 liter of ink sufficient to cause ~ 90 million characters.