One-inch (2,54 cm) the thermal inkjet printer is intended for plotting of information on plain (smooth) surfaces with a possibility of placement of the printing head from an object at distance to 3 mm.
marking of cardboard package
marking of a corrugated tare
marking of polyethylene (polypropylene) package.
INTENDED FOR NONCONTACT MARKING OF SUCH TYPES OF PRODUCTION:
plates of chipboard
polyethylene and polypropylene.
- Markirator can create the long-term and accurate printing on various plain (smooth) surfaces with the most fast (to 2 sec.) drying of ink.
- Possibilities of the printing: text, auto-date, counter, barcode, QR code. Printing of information up to 2,54 cm high (1 inch).
- Possibility of installation on height at the same time two printing heads.
- Possibility of installation to the 200th logos determined by the user.
- The barcode boots as a logo, without restriction of a format.
- Operation of the printer is completely automated and is supported by control system which gives warning if operator intervention is necessary.
- Interface: RS 232, USB port, the programmed input-outputs.
- Optionally the printer is equipped with the interface for operation with the PC, Ethernet by RJ45 port.
- Certification of production: SE.
|Permission of the printing||мах 600 dpi|
|Humidity||up to 70%|
|Print speed||140 m/min./150 dpi; 62 m/min./300 dpi; 31 m/min./600 dpi|
|The voltage||110V-220V, 50-60Hz, 1А; DC: 30V, 1А|
|Printing height||up to 50 mm, several lines|
|Distance from the printing head to an object||3mm|
|Memory||up to 1000 messages|